- Duration: 270 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Moonee Ponds, VIC
- Product code: Thai
Learn the secrets of Thai Cooking in this 4.5 hour masterclass.
This cooking class will teach you to create the delicate balance of flavours that makes Thai cooking unique – zesty flavors characterised by sweet, sour, salt and spicy.
The class starts by making an authentic red curry paste which you get to take home so you can start creating at home.
Then we will make a variety of entrée and main dishes and finish with a beautiful dessert.
When the cooking is finished you will sit down and enjoy your creations with a glass of wine!
All dishes are made with the finest and freshest seasonal ingredients.
In the masterclass we cover around 10-12 different recipes. Here is an example of the types of dishes covered:
- Red curry paste
- Ma hor (galloping horses)
- Chicken curry puffs
- Fish cakes
- Chicken satays
- Satay sauce
- Chilli jam
- Larb gai (thai chicken salad)
- Prawn & Fish Parcels wrapped in Banana leaf
- Chicken Stir-Fry With Red Curry Paste
- Red curry with beef and pumpkin
- Pad thai
- Paneang Curry with Prawns
- Coriander, mint & lime salad
- Coconut pannacotta
- Coconut sticky rice with mango
The menu is subject to change. Gluten Free options available.