Fish & Seafood
- Duration: 210 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Moonee Ponds, VIC
- Product code: Fish
Seafood is best eaten fresh and is so quick to cook so it’s the perfect thing to cook at home, and lot cheaper too. This 3.5hr hands on cooking class covers a variety of flavours and techniques for cooking seafood.
You’ll learn to create restaurant quality dishes that you can share with your family and friends.
All dishes are made with the finest and freshest seasonal ingredients.
In the class we cover around 5-7 different recipes. Here is an example of the types of dishes covered:
- Seared Scallops With Snap Peas And Pancetta
- Crispy Fish Sliders With Homemade Tartare
- Pan Fried Rainbow Trout With Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Baked Fish With Herb Crumb
- En Papillote (Fish In A Parcel)
- Whole Baked Fish With Lemon Salt
- Crispy Skinned Salmon With Lemon, Dill And Caper Sauce
- Mussels In White Wine
- Lime And Lemongrass Prawns
- Mussels In Chilli Coconut Broth
- Thai-Style Baked Salmon
The menu is subject to change. Gluten Free options available.